Hi! thank you for considering making your second home with Long Lost Bay estates. I,ve taken my first year renting parcels from some of the best, (and not so best..) island owners inworld.
Of the best, two outstanding persons come imediately to mind.
If you should ever decide to rent from another, i cannot recomend highly enough:
Barb Carson, or Wildefire Walcott.
Both have been role models to me and how i plan to operate my land, and both have been very patient and generous with help and information. Barb Carson operates a large variety of property, and has a unique aproach to making land feel like it is totally your own, and Wildefire operates land that is more fetish themed, and fetish friendly, but still developes comfortable welcome comunities on her islands.
I've decided to incorporate the best ideas that made me feel comfortable with my rental araingement with you, here in second life. I hope you enjoy your stay, and fell comfortable recomending me to your friends looking for a home in second life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment